GF, DF, SF, Vegan, Paleo
Yum! These muffins are sweet and moist! Even if you aren’t a fan of sweet potatoes, these muffins are a great sugar-free option. They really do not taste as “healthy” as a lot of the other muffin recipes I have found, which I for one, definitely appreciate! 🙂
- 3/4 C Almond Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 C Mashed Sweet Potatoes (cooked)
- 1/2 C Nuts (I use peanuts)
- 1/2 C Raisins or other dried fruit mix
- 1/4 C Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 C Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/8 C Shredded Carrot
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Powder (Clabber Girl is GF)
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Cook sweet potatoes (in the microwave for fastest) and mash. Shred carrots.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl until all are moist and coated.
- Place 8 cupcake/muffin holders in a muffin tin and fill to the top, dispersing batter evenly.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Store in fridge and heat in microwave for 15 seconds when ready to eat. Drizzle some coconut oil on top and ahhh… Enjoy!
Recipe adapted to be sugar-free from Carrots ‘N’ Cake here.