Thank you to Lyndsay from Officially Gluten Free for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! This award is meant to bring awareness to small blogs and spread the word about blogs that make you smile 🙂 I love Lyndsay’s blog and all her awesome recipes so be sure to check her out!
Awarding and receiving these awards help in connecting the blogging community, help in encouraging one another, and help in promoting honor, respect and recognition.
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
Here are the answers to Lyndsay’s questions for me:
1. Do you live in the same town/city or country that you lived in when you were a child?
No! I used to live in Florida, then Tennessee, now Tucson.
2. If you could only spend $10 for the rest of the week what would you spend it on?
Gas. To see everything! (My fridge is already full of food :-] )
3. What is your favorite dessert?
4. What is the most played song on your Ipod/MP3 Player/Phone?
The Shins. Pam Berry.
5. When you were 10, what did you want to be when you grew up? Are you doing anything close to what you wanted to do then?
I wanted to be a therapeutic horseback riding instructor. I’m not going to be able to do therapy on horses, due to physical restrictions, but I will definitely be working with kids doing Occupational Therapy! Currently I work with kids and animals, so definitely, yes.
6. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Banana pancakes. Yum. But there are so many more too.
7. City or Country? Why?
Tucson, AZ. It’s the most beautiful place in the whole world ❤
8. Name one thing that you’re grateful for?
9. What/Who inspired you to start a Blog?
Ehlers-danlos. My gluten free blogger friends. But most importantly, Mary Fran and the Chronic Positivity Project. I wanted to join in on the project, but didn’t want to post 100 posts on social media.
10. If you won a free vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Australia, when it’s warm. To see the animals!