GF, SF, Paleo,
Can be Vegan (no chicken & cheese) & DF (no cheese)
- 3/4 lb Chicken strips or breasts- 2 cups cooked
- 1/2 – 1 small Zucchini (chopped & halved)
- 1/2 – 1 small Summer Squash (chopped & halved)
- 1 chopped Bell Pepper
- 1/2 chopped Onion (1/2 -1 inch pieces)
- 1 14 oz can of Artichokes hearts chopped
- 3 small Potatoes (2-bite potatoes)
- 3 C Spinach (torn in pieces)
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 – 1 1/2 jar(s) Tomato Sauce (32 ounces)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 sprig Rosemary
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/4 C shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 2 Tblsp Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put chicken in pot with water and bring to a boil. Boil for 15 minutes simmering. Do not overcook! Cut chicken into small strips or squares.
- Chop up all the veggies.
- Set oven temperature to 375*
- (Optional) Pour olive oil in a pan on medium-high heat and cook zucchini, onion, peppers, squash, garlic, artichoke and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Combine veggies, tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, salt & pepper, spinach, and chicken in 2 quart casserole dish.
- (Optional) Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring halfway through.
Makes 2 quarts.